Providing culturally/ religious sensitive appropriate treatment service to Muslim clients experiencing Alcohol and drug-related issues.
Holistic care for your health and wellbeing
MySupport Medical Centre is a holistic hub for your health and well-being. The main objective of the service we provide is to assist individuals, their families and communities who are impacted by the complexities of mental health challenges and drug or alcohol issues. In this clinic, our staff are very well trained and supported in dealing with these challenging issues.
What we offer
Our GP can provide the following services:
- General physical check up
- General well-being review and discussion
- Chronic disease management, such as Hepatitis C, HIV, and Diabetes Mellitus
- Chronic pain assessment and management
- Mental Health review, diagnosis, and management
- Smoking cessation counselling and treatment
- Substance use disorder (such as alcohol or other drugs) management
- Opioid replacement therapy (such as Suboxone and Methadone)
- Referrals to other Specialists, Mental Health clinicians, Psychologists, Drug and Alcohol Counsellors, and other Allied Health Professionals (such as Physiotherapists, Dietitian, and Social Workers)